Many want to know the wordle answer today for 31st august, 2023. In this article, we will explain what it is and give the appropriate answer. Read on to find out.
July 31’s Wordle answer is STYLE.
STYLE is a noun that means the way something is done or the way someone presents themselves. It comes from the Latin word stilus, which means “a pointed instrument.”
The hints for today’s Wordle are:
- It starts with the letter S.
- It ends with the letter E.
- It contains the letter L.
To play Wordle, go to the New York Times website and enter a five-letter word. The letters will then change color to show you how close you are to the correct word.
- Gray means the letter is not in the word.
- Yellow means the letter is in the word but in the wrong place.
- Green means the letter is in the word and in the correct place.
The goal of the game is to guess the word in as few tries as possible.
Here are some tips for playing Wordle:
- Start with a word that has a lot of common letters, such as “arise” or “taste.”
- Pay attention to the colors of the letters. If a letter turns yellow, it means the word contains that letter but it is in the wrong place. If a letter turns green, it means the word contains that letter and it is in the correct place.
- Use the hints to narrow down your choices. If you know that the word starts with the letter S and ends with the letter E, you can eliminate a lot of words from your list.