Hendrix Wilburn is the son of rapper Future and fitness instructor Joie Chavis. He was born on December 15, 2018, and is the youngest of Future’s six children. Hendrix’s parents were never married, but they have maintained a good co-parenting relationship for the sake of their son.
Hendrix was born in the United States and has a half-sister named Shai Moss from his mother’s previous relationship with rapper Bow Wow. He is often seen on his parents’ social media profiles, and they have thrown him lavish birthday parties.
Hendrix’s father, Future, is a Grammy-award winning rapper who has had multiple children with different women. His mother, Joie Chavis, is a YouTuber, fitness trainer, dancer, model, and businesswoman.
- Father: Future (rapper, singer, songwriter, and record producer)
- Mother: Joie Chavis (YouTuber, fitness trainer, dancer, model, and businesswoman)
- Half-sister: Shai Moss (from mother’s previous relationship with rapper Bow Wow)
Hendrix is a healthy and active toddler. He has a slim build and dark brown eyes and hair.
- Age: 4 years old (as of 2023)
- Height: 100 cm
- Weight: 15 kg
- Body type: Slim
- Eye color: Dark brown
- Hair color: Black
- Hair length: Short
- Shoe size: N/A
- Hendrix’s parents celebrated his first birthday in a lavish manner, as they threw him a jungle-themed party complete with a live animal show.
- Hendrix’s father has a net worth of $40 million, earned from his successful career in the music industry.
- Future has six children with six different women, and Hendrix is his youngest child.
- Hendrix’s parents often share pictures and videos of him on their social media accounts, showing how much they adore their little one.
Hendrix Wilburn is a young child with a bright future ahead of him. He is loved by his parents and has a large and supportive family. He is sure to achieve great things in life.